Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A piece of tragic news

Here is the saddest news after I watched the animation: http://www.madoka-magica.com/news/

As you can see (on 3/23), the official of Mahoushoujo has decided to (or been forced to) interrupt the performance of next two episodes on the Internet and TV for a while. No one knows when the animation will re-broadcast.

How torturing it is.

Well, that may not so bad because it gives me a chance to write the post which you are reading.

In fact, that’s the first time I feel so depressed (I am not making this up) because I can’t watch an animation on time, especially on the time when it’s coming to climax.
I thought I have only little feeling so I would not  be moved by any works in literature, movie, music or ACG or so.

But now I realize that I was wrong.

Just this animation reminds me that I am a real human, not a robtot without any emotions.I think this point is one of the reason why I am so immersed in the animation.
Anyway, now the only thing I could do is keep on waiting until the second to last episode and the episode give a profmance on Internet.

I wish it would come true as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. If my information is correct, then we don’t have to worried about the possibility of couldn’t watch the 11 ep Ever. There is a news by 虛淵(Nitro+) is that the reason why anima have to stop is just a deadline problem . Moreover, the date that will start broadcast again seems to be 4/15 . So Just wait for it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the animation is really a part of your life. It gives you so many feelings. It's pretty good that people can find something that gives them so many emotions. Although I don’t watch animations that much, hope it will soon be rebroadcasted since it’s so important to you. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To lazytree:

    It seems like the expected date of rebroadcasting is late than 虛淵 thought. But it’s never a big deal as long as we can watch the ending of Madoka.

    To Erica:

    Thanks for cheering me up.
    I think people need to find something which can be spiritual food for their spirits. I seldom watch TV, but I choose animations.

    ReplyDelete