Friday, April 8, 2011

BGM time

 

     In this entry I'd like to introduce the BGM(background music) of Madoka to you.

     Please click the play button and keep the BGM(this one includes all of BGM used in Madoka for now) playing and then, read my post.


     The composer of the BGM is Kajiura Yuki (梶浦由紀) . She is famous in animation world, creating lots of music of different animations.

     I've also listened to many pieces of music by Kajiura Yuki since I started watching animations, but in fact, the first time I knew about her was through Madoka.I had never so immersed in the music of an animation before watching Madoka. Although I like singing songs, I am not into music at all. However even I could be moved by the BGM.

     To tell you a truth, this is the first time I'd like to buy an album for collection. So at the time I'm waiting for 11th episode of Madoka, I'm waiting for the album of Madoka's BGM as well.

     Thanks for Kajiura Yuki's music for Madoka. It is one of reasons makes Madoka a masterpiece.

     By the way, I got news that Madoka's OST will be released on 5/25. I don't know if that's true.

2 comments:

  1. It’s really fresh to me to listen to the BGM of animation, since I seldom watch Japanese animation. I have to say that the BGM of Madoka is greatly impressive and it does touch me deeply. By reading your blog, it’s a brand new experience for me to touch the animation. I always wonder that why so many people love and crazy for the animation, after watching your blog, I think that I slightly catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I have listened much kinds of BGM, this BGM is still shock my feeling! Comparison to the OP of Madoka, ED is more dark and heavy. But this version is more like a symphony, and becomes more ceremonious.
    Sorry about the out of time that I couldn’t listen all of it!

    ReplyDelete